How to get an Germany tourist visa for Filipino passport holder
Step 1: Complete all basic requirements below and financial documents
1. Passport - Should be valid for more than 6 months and has 2 blank pages 2. Application Form - Duly accomplished Application Form on A4 size paper
3. Photo - 1 colored passport size photo taken within last 6 months in white background 4. Identity - photocopy of your Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate
5. Visa and Stamps - Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps
6. Details about the trip - Roundtrip airline reservation, hotel vouchers and schedule of activities for your entire stay in the Schengen area
7. Cover Letter - Cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip and proposed day-to-day itinerary
8. Declaration Form - Signed printout of the “Declaration according to § 54 AufenthaltsG”
9. Travel Insurance - An international travel insurance covering the duration of trip and valid for all Schengen states with minimum coverage of EUR 30,000
Financial Documents for Employee
1. Certificate of Employment - must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & email address 2. Income Tax Return (ITR) - Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 2316 3. Certificate of Leave of Absence - Original Certificate of Leave of Absence 4. Bank Certificate - Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB) 5. Bank Statement - scan copy bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 3 months
Financial Documents for Businessman
1. DTI or SEC Certificate - Photocopy of business registration like DTI or SEC with General Information Sheet (GIS) 2. Business Permit - Photocopy of Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
3. Bank Certificate - Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB) 4. Bank Statement - original or certified true copy of bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 3 months
5. Income Tax Return (ITR) - Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 2316 with corresponding payment receipt from BIR authorized bank Note: Bank Certificate under company’s name will not be accepted
1. Parents' Financial Documents - provide financial documents of parents see requirements for Employee or Businessman 2. School ID and Certificate - Original School certificate issued by the Registrar and photocopy of School ID
For Senior Citizen
1. Parents' Financial Documents - provide financial documents of parents see requirements for Employee or Businessman
2. . Bank Certificate and Statement - Personal Bank Certificate and photocopy of Bank Statement for the last 6 months
1. Invitation Letter - Invitation from the partner company in the Schengen zone indicating the purpose of entry and faxed also to the consulate
2. Financial documents - provide financial documents for Employee or Businessman
Step 2: Submit your visa application in our office
Submit your documents personally
2F Ivy Hill Residence 2350 Taft Avenue Malate Manila, Philippine 1004
*(If via LRT train, exit Vito Cruz station, and go towards north.) TEL: (632) 525-8618, 523-4850, 400-0550 | FAX: (632) 525-2668 | GLOBE: +639175372038
Submit your documents via Courier
1. Visit the courier service near you 2. Fill-out the sticker or pouch that they will give you 3. Pay the courier service fee 4. call or e-mail us once you’ve sent the documents * If you prefer for your passport to be sent back via courier, kindly inform your preferred courier service provider that you’d like to attach a return pouch for your documents.
Step 3: Pay for the visa assistance
Visa Assistance Fee: Php 1, 500
You can deposit your payment to the ff. bank details Account name: International Journeys Inc. BDO: 00290-004-8598
*To verify the payment, you may send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Appointment Schedule
1. Submit documents - Show up on your appointment date and time at the Embassy of Italy and submit all prepared documents
2. Pay the visa fee - Pay the visa processing fee, SMS update and/ courier fee if you want your passport to be delivered in your home or office address.
3. Biometrics - Have your biometrics taken; then wait for a text message if you need to go to the embassy for an interview.
Step 5: Claim your Passport
Visa Processing Time: 15 Days (depends on the consul’s discretion) *Kindly verify with our Documentation Officer if your passport has been released before visiting our office to claim your passport.
Download Application form
*This visa guide is created and summarized by International Journeys Inc. No part may be copied or reproduced without prior written consent from International Journeys Inc.
• Visa approval is not guaranteed and is still under the final discretion of the consul.
• Visa application time indicated is based on average application time. It is not guaranteed and may be delayed if additional documents are required by the embassy.
• Do not purchase your tickets before your visas are issued and approved. International Journeys will not be liable for any unused travel products in the case of visa denial or if the release of visa has been delayed.
• International Journeys will not accept visa application with departure date scheduled within 3 weeks from the date of submission.