How to get an New Zealand tourist visa for Filipino passport holder
Step 1: Complete all basic requirements below and financial documents
1. Passport - Should be valid for more than 6 months and has 2 blank pages 2. Passport Biopage - Photocopy of biopage or page 2 of your passport 3. Application Form - Duly accomplished Application Form on A4 size paper
4. Photo - 2 pieces of Passport size photo (colored with white background) 5. Birth Certificate - Original NSO Birth Certificate 6. Marriage Contract - Original NSO Marriage Contract
7. Visa and Stamps - Original & Photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps
8. Details about the trip - Roundtrip airline reservation, hotel vouchers and schedule of activities for your entire stay in the Schengen area
9. Cover Letter - Cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip and proposed day-to-day itinerary
Financial Documents for Employee
1. Certificate of Employment - must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address, HR landline number & email address 2. Income Tax Return (ITR) - Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 2316 3. Certificate of Leave of Absence - Original Certificate of Leave of Absence 4. Bank Certificate - Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB) 5. Bank Statement - scan copy bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 3 months
6. Employee ID - Photocopy of Employee ID
Financial Documents for Businessman
1. DTI or SEC Certificate - Photocopy of business registration like DTI or SEC with General Information Sheet (GIS) 2. Business Permit - Photocopy of Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
3. Bank Certificate - Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB) 4. Bank Statement - original or certified true copy of bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 3 months
5. Income Tax Return (ITR) - Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 2316 Note: Bank Certificate under company’s name will not be accepted
1. School Certificate - Original School Certificate issued by the School Registrar 2. Birth Certificate - Original Birth Certificate issued by the PSA
3. Financial Documents - Provide all financial documents of Parents (see list for Employee or Businessman)
For Senior Citizen
1. Senior Citizen ID - Photocopy of Senior Citizen ID 2. Bank Certificate Personal bank certificate with account type, current balance, account opening date, Average Daily Balance (ADB)
3. Bank Statement - original or certified true copy of bank statements, bank account transactions or passbook for the last 6 months
1. Invitation Letter - Invitation Letter and Copy of inviter’s Passport. If invited by Company in New Zealand: Invitation Letter & Copy of New Zealand Company Business Permit
2. Proof of Relationship - Original Birth Certificate and other certificate as proof of relationship between the applicant and inviter
3. Financial Documents - Provide all financial documents of Invitor (see list for Employee or Businessman)
Step 2: Submit your visa application in our office
Submit your documents personally
2F Ivy Hill Residence 2350 Taft Avenue Malate Manila, Philippine 1004
*(If via LRT train, exit Vito Cruz station, and go towards north.) TEL: (632) 525-8618, 523-4850, 400-0550 | FAX: (632) 525-2668 | GLOBE: +639175372038
Submit your documents via Courier
1. Visit the courier service near you 2. Fill-out the sticker or pouch that they will give you 3. Pay the courier service fee 4. call or e-mail us once you’ve sent the documents * If you prefer for your passport to be sent back via courier, kindly inform your preferred courier service provider that you’d like to attach a return pouch for your documents.
Step 3: Pay for the visa assistance
Visa Assistance Fee: Php 8, 500
You can deposit your payment to the ff. bank details Account name: International Journeys Inc. BDO: 00290-004-8598
*To verify the payment, you may send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Step 4: Claim your Passport
Visa Processing Time: 10-15 working days *Kindly verify with our Documentation Officer if your passport has been released before visiting our office to claim your passport.
Download Application form
*This visa guide is created and summarized by International Journeys Inc. No part may be copied or reproduced without prior written consent from International Journeys Inc.
• Visa approval is not guaranteed and is still under the final discretion of the consul.
• Visa application time indicated is based on average application time. It is not guaranteed and may be delayed if additional documents are required by the embassy.
• Do not purchase your tickets before your visas are issued and approved. International Journeys will not be liable for any unused travel products in the case of visa denial or if the release of visa has been delayed.
• International Journeys will not accept visa application with departure date scheduled within 3 weeks from the date of submission.